A Short Guide to Help You Book a Reliable Cleaning Contractor Easy and Quick
Many people reject admitting that house cleaning should sometimes be done by professionals and spend hours trying to remove stubborn stains on their own. The result, of course, no matter how hard they try, can never be compared to the cleaning provided by experienced home cleaning maids who have powerful equipment and detergents.
This tendency has changed over the last few years, going in a positive direction. Maybe it is due to the fact that housewives have to work full time and have no time for cleaning, maybe it is because the prices of professional cleaning services have become affordable, but people are more prone to book professional cleaners than they used to be a while ago. If you are one of these busy moms, we have just spoken about, then you will probably find the following tips on booking a reliable cleaner, extremely useful. Here are the steps you should take, in order to avoid scam and get every spot removed on a budget.
1) Choose no more than 5 companies, by doing a brief online search.
2) Send them an email quote request. In order to get an adequate price, however, make sure to include a detailed list of the areas you need cleaned. (Bear in mind that pressure carpet steam cleaning will be extra, as it is normally not done by maids but special expert cleaners).
3) Contact the first 2- 3 companies to answer you with affordable offers to arrange a viewing before you lock yourself in a cleaning contract.
4) Ask the cleaners to bring their insurance policy and training certificates during the viewing, so you can be sure that they are well-qualified for the job. In addition to this you may ask the cleaning company customer care representatives to send you written proof that the company is insured and its workers are police checked.
5) After doing all this, you should be able to make your final choice and appoint an initial test cleaning. Of course, you will have to pay for it, but you won’t be required to sign a contract. This is only done by quality house cleaning companies which give their customers the option to try their cleaning services and make sure they are fully satisfied, before proceeding to work with these cleaners on a regular basis.